715-A, 7TH Floor, Spencer Plaza Suite No.960, Mount Road, Anna Salai Chennai Tamil Nadu600002
Consent for Linking
Prodotype gives you consent to provide a link from your website to Prodotype’s website provided that you comply with the following:
1. Your link may be a Text Link or you may use the Link-to-Prodotype Logo (provided that you also comply with the Link-to-Prodotype Logo guidelines below).
2. You may link to, but not replicate, content contained in Prodotype’s website. You must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Prodotype’s website.
3. Your website must not:
a. misrepresent Prodotype's relationship with you or imply that Prodotype is endorsing or sponsoring you, or your content, services, or products;
b. present disparaging, misleading, or false information about Prodotype's content, services, or products
c. contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
d. use Prodotype's trademarks, logos, trade names, trade dress, or other intellectual property without prior written permission from Prodotype;
e. contain materials that would violate any laws.
4. Any reference to Prodotype, its products, and its website must comply with the Prodotype Trademark Guidelines for Use.
5. You acknowledge that Prodotype may immediately terminate this Consent for Linking at any time, without penalty, with or without cause, and with or without notice, in which case you must remove the subject hypertext link to Prodotype’s website within one (1) business day of termination.
6. Prodotype will not be liable to you for the content of Prodotype’s website or for links on Prodotype’s website to other websites. PRODOTYPE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, SUBSTITUTE GOODS/SERVICES, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS.
7. This Consent for Linking is governed by the laws of Puducherry, India, excluding its conflict of laws principles, in the appropriate court of Puducherry, India. This Consent for Linking (and Link-to-Prodotype Logo Guidelines, if applicable) is the entire understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter referenced herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, whether written or oral. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Prodotype, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, and representatives, from any claim, action, allegation, damages, or liability (including attorney’s fees) arising or relating to your breach of, or negligent acts or omission relating to, your obligations under this Consent for Linking. The foregoing indemnities shall survive expiration or termination of this Consent for Linking. You may not assign this Consent for Linking, in whole or in part, without Prodotype’s prior written permission. You shall have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of Prodotype nor may you hold yourself out, by implication or otherwise, as holding such power or authority. This Consent for Linking may only be modified, and a party may only waive its rights under this Consent for Linking by a written document executed by you and an authorized signatory of Prodotype. Any failure to enforce any provision of this Consent for Linking will not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof. In the event any term of this Consent for Linking is found by any court to be void or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of this Consent for Linking will remain valid and enforceable as though such term were absent.
To create a text link to Prodotype, call out “Prodotype” (underlined, without the quotation mark(s) within your descriptive text.
Link-to-Prodotype Logo Guidelines
By downloading or using the Link-to-Prodotype Logo, you agree to additionally adhere to the following Link-to-Logo Guidelines:
● You may display the Link-to-Prodotype Logo only on your website to provide an active link to Prodotype’s website, and not in any other manner.
● The distinctive Link-to-Prodotype Logo is designed for web use only and is the only logo that Prodotype has approved for this use. These Link-to-Prodotype Logo Guidelines do not give you permission to use any other Prodotype logos, icons, trademarks or graphics. Prodotype reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the Link-to-Prodotype Logo at any time.
● Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the Link-to-Prodotype Logo.
● The Link-to-Prodotype Logo may not be used as a feature or design element of any other logo
● You agree that you will not file a trademark application anywhere that is identical to, contains or is confusingly similar to any Prodotype trademark.
● The Link-to-Prodotype Logo must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (the height of the logotype) between each side of the icon and any other graphical or textual elements on your web page.
● Please place the Link-to-Prodotype Logo against a high-contrast background so visitors to your website can find and use it easily.
● You may not alter the Link-to-Prodotype Logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, and so forth, or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.